Telemedicine: It's Convenient & Efficient!
In the world of health & wellness, the concept of Telemedicine (Doctor visits by phone or video call) has really gained traction. Numerous surveys indicate a very high level of patient satisfaction, but sadly, relatively low participation. During this cold & flu season, we want to remind employers & insureds of the benefits & options that you have with Telemedicine.
- See a Board Certified Doctor 24/7 from any location
- Avoid long waits & germ-infested medical offices, Urgent Cares, & ERs
- Reduce average visit time from 2 hours (including driving & waiting) to 10 minutes
- Some carriers (Anthem Blue Cross, for example) even include mental health benefits
- Low Office Visit Copays, ($5 with Blue Shield plans, not including HSA)
- Employee Satisfaction: Employees have access to care when they need it most
- Increased Productivity: Employees spend less time traveling & waiting
- Savings: Employees make fewer visits to high priced point of care (i.e. Emergency Rooms)
check out the links below to learn more about telemedicine!
Anthem Blue Cross
United Health Care
As always, if you have any questions about this process, or if we can help in any way, please reach out!
Call us at (805) 687 - 3225, or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We can't wait to hear from you!